ABOUT the Memory-Maker

"Impact is putting into form what the mind didn't know it was missing" -- Yours Truly

I approach Life with an equal measure of pride and zeal.
Widely-read and opinionated, I can be an engaging conversationalist to "break the Ice of the Enterprize".

Resolute in my pursuit of distinction, I seek to connect by serving up my perspective from behind my camera (and notably, orange spectacle frames).

I aim to turn ordinary locations that we see everyday into works of art to give my subjects something unique.
It is my perennial objective to be a photographer who takes good photos without having fancy set ups or relying on breathtaking scenery.


This is the site that is dedicated to my photography.
Sit back, chillax, share and appreciate what I see through my eyes, such is the quintessence behind what is my passion.

CONNECTING With Me

connecting with me
by email: orangemarcus@gmail.com

strictly by appointment only

13 August 2014

food | desserts

 photo oMph_1408_9005_zpsf1546d15.jpg 
  snow white in the blackforest
~fresh red apple sorbet, kirsch marinated cherry, dark choux branch, chocolate crumble, whipped cream
 
 
 photo oMph_1408_9001_zpsb2020262.jpg
  carrot cake
~ broken carrot cake, kalamata olive puree, coconut pudding, cheese ice cream, meringue
 
 photo oMph_1408_9002_zpsa03e0f86.jpg
  textures of chocolate 
~milk chocolate air, chocolate sponge, chocolate panna cotta, dark chocolate ice cream, chocolate pearls
 
 
 photo oMph_1408_9003_zpsc3825441.jpg
  frozen ginger nougat parfait 
~ginger nougat, spiced pineapple sauce, ginger crumble, crispy crackers
 
 
 photo oMph_1408_9004_zpsa12b56f5.jpg
  strawberry & champagne
~strawberry mousse, gel, leather and tuile, champagne granite, iced mint leaf
 
 
 
Available at the Halia, Singapore Botanic Gardens
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment